Turkey and Tomato Panini2017-07-11
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
- 1 lb. roasted deli turkey
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of a lemon
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Mix together the mayo, yogurt, lemon, basil, parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, and stir.
Spread 1 tbsp. of the mixture on each slice of bread. Place some tomato and turkey slices on one piece of bread, and cover with another.
Using a panini press, press for 2-3 minutes until bread is golden brown. If you do not have a panini press, this may also be done in a pan. Enjoy!