- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups butternut squash, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 yellow squash, sliced and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 2 tbsps. balsamic vinegar, or more, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tsps. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven for 425 F. Grease a baking pan using a cooking spray.
Spread the broccoli florets, mushrooms, butternut squash, yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and garlic evenly on the pan. Drizzle some olive oil, and balsamic vinegar on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with the dried thyme, salt, and pepper, and toss.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until vegetables are almost charred and tender. Enjoy!