- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil For Frying
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Eggplant Cut Into Cubes
- 1 Red And 1 Yellow Bellpepper, Chopped
- 1 Zucchini Cut Into Cubes
- 2 Tomatoes, Cubes
Add the Olive Oil in a skillet, Sauté the Onion and the Garlic until the Onion is translucent.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat, about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and not overcooked.
Serve as a main dish or a side dish.