Parmesan And Herb roasted Potato Wedges2017-06-30
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Side Dish, Snack
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
- 6 large potatoes, scrubbed and wedged
- 2 tbsp. rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp. oregano, chopped
- 2 tbsp. thyme, chopped
- 4-5 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 F. In a large baking tray, spread the potato wedges evenly. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle the herbs. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss them altogether.
Place the tray inside the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until potatoes have turned light brown and crispy yet tender.
Once done, sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the potatoes while hot, and serve. Enjoy!