Halibut with Potatoes and Horseradish Sauce2017-07-18
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
- 4 6-oz. skin-on halibut fillets (1 in. thick)
- 3 tbsps. canola oil, divided
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, cut into ¼ inch-thick slices
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsps. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. creamy prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper
In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 ½ tbsps. of oil. Add the potatoes, and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Add the water, and simmer for 5-8 minutes until potatoes are tender. Once done, set aside.
Season the halibut fillets on both sides with salt and pepper. Then, drizzle the remaining oil on another skillet over high heat. Sear the halibut on both sides (skin-side first) for 4-5 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, dill, horseradish, and lemon juice. Serve the salmon with the potatoes and horseradish sauce. Enjoy!