Deep Fried Mozzarella Sticks2017-06-23
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 30m
- 4 Eggs
- 15g / 1oz. Flour Seasoned With Salt And pepper
- 15g / 1oz. Breadcrumbs Or Panko
- 600g / 1lb. Mozzarella Cheese
- Oil For Deepfrying
Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the flour in another bowl and the breadcrumbs in a third.
Slice the mozzarella into sticks or cubes, then dip the mozzarella into the flour first, then the egg then the breadcrumbs, whole surface of the mozzarella should be coated with breadcrumbs.
Pour the frying oil into a deep pot, heat it up. When it's starting to get warm drop a bit of bread into it and see if it sizzles. When it start to sizzle put the mozzarella into it (not too many at a time)
Fry it until it's golden brown. Serve it with a dip of your choise or ketchup. Enjoy!