Chorizo and Potato Hash2017-08-25
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
- 6 oz. chorizo, casings removed
- 1 lb. (about 3 large) potatoes, cooked and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of salsa (check our website’s recipe)
- 1/3 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortillas and sour cream (when serving)
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle a little olive oil, and add the chorizo. Sauté for 10 minutes until chorizo is browned, clumps are broken, and fat is rendered.
Add the cooked potatoes in the skillet. Toss with the chorizo, and stir for 8 minutes. Pour the salsa, and add a dash of hot sauce. Stir for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, fry some eggs in a skillet. Once done, place fried eggs on top of the hash when serving. Sprinkle with some cilantro leaves. Serve with tortillas and sour cream. Enjoy!